If your feet hurt often your entire body can hurt too ……..
Did you know, for example that when you are walking and you lift your heel, that 50% of the body’s weight is forced onto the toes, so, if your toes are tight or out of shape they cannot function effeciently.
When the foot structure is incorrect the entire body structure is incorrect. Weak or misaligned bones or mis-shapen toes can lead to painful conditions throughout the body including knee, shin, hip, back, neck and shoulder discomfort. Also Heel Pain or Spur, Plantar Fasciitis, General foot pain or foot ache.
The company has grown throughout the years and now distributes in the United States, Canada, Ireland, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Scandanavia, Australia, South Africa and Taiwan.
- Established since 1974
- Suitable for people with diabetes
- Fits into 90% of your existing shoe wardrobe – no need to increase shoe size
- Can have up to 10 year lifespan
- Aligns ankles, knees and hips
- Improves posture
- International sales
Thank you for allowing us to show you our web page
We will be pleased to answer any questions you have and be of service to you.
Please be aware that in no way is any of the material presented within this website meant to be a substitute for professional care or attention by a qualified medical practitioner, nor should it be construed as such.
But, bear in mind the following:
- The Soft Step Foot Corrector, an orthotic, is a Class I Medical Device and is registered with the HPRA (formerly known as The Irish Medicines Board).
The Soft Step Foot Corrector is CE Approved and Marked accordingly.
The Soft Step Foot Corrector is a Registered Medical Device with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (Registration No. 3021074)
- The Soft Step Foot Corrector is a Registered Medical Device by The Health Products Board of Canada (Licence No. 2113)
- The Soft Step Foot Corrector has been manufactured in the U.S. for over 48 years.
- The Soft Step Foot Corrector is worn by thousands of people just like you.
Your better health may be just “TWO FEET” away, so take
"A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION" with STEP FORWARD IRELAND
Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Look after your feet now and they will look after you later.
Walk Right Back To Happiness in the “Soft Step” Orthotic Insole from Step Forward…. you will be glad you invested in your feet for many, many years to come.
Call today for an appointment to have your feet checked